Thursday, March 12, 2009

I don't really have a reason to post today. I just figured I should update:)

Jade is amazing. Have I ever mentioned that before? Yesterday I found her saying "thank you's" and "your welcomes" and "pleases" and "sorrys" all day long without any prodding from me!

Then early this morning, while on the computer, she came running in the room yelling "come on mom" wanting me to join her in play in her bedroom. I said "Okay, just wait till I finish this email" she stopped in her tracks and said "okay, mom". Then patiently waited by my side till I was done. So sweet!

I've been trying to spend more time teaching her things, such as new words, her colors, shapes, the alphabet, etc. She is so receptive and such a little copy cat she'll do and say anything I ask her.

While practicing my memory verses (which, yes, I do to song) I heard Jade in the background humming the tune and saying words she knew. Melted my heart to hear my baby girl singing memory verses .

Anyway, there is just a little mommy bragging for ya all to read:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious!
Li