Monday, March 30, 2009

Something really cute I came across

Living in the lovely rainy state of Washington, as soon as Jade's feet were big enough I bought a pair of rain boots. While she loves the rain boots now and wears them ALL the time (even when it isn't always raining) it took her quite awhile to figure out how to walk in this huge shoes.

While browsing "Cool Mom Picks" I saw the post on these adorable rain shoes and just had to also post them on my blog. Aren't they adorable? And genius! I really want to get Jade a pair for next fall/winter. If you think they are fabulous as well, you can find them online at Vincent Shoes
The other shoes and rainboots they have for little guys are ridiculously cute as well...and some of the shoes I really want to own for myself. They are a bit higher priced then I would normally pay...but maybe if they go on sale...hmm. Anyway, just had to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have been searching for a pair of red rain boots for myself, do they come in my size??LOL, just kidding!
Li