Tuesday, March 31, 2009

While browsing

While browsing the internet today, with my daughter on my lap doing what she calls "emailing", I was looking at some random baby website and this picture popped up. Jade started laughing and says "ook, Mommy, baby in a bowl!" I couldn't help but laugh with her to, because she's right it looks like a baby in a bowl:)
That being said, it does look like a very easy way to give your tiny baby a bath. I must admit I dreaded bath times when Jade was tiny because I was afraid her tiny, soapy, body would slip through my fingers and bonk herself on the tub floor, or she'd flip over or something and gulp a ton of bath water. At any rate...if the price of this contraption wasn't so ridiculous I'd buy it now (even though I don't have a tiny baby). Find the "Baby bowl" here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks hilarious!
Li

Candycane said...

We used to have similar ones to those where I used to work!