Saturday, March 21, 2009

Skiing on Friday

To celebrate our 3rd wedding Anniversary, JB and I went to White Pass to go skiing. One of the reasons we chose to go there was because of the all day Daycare program.

Neither of us had been skiing in years so we weren't sure how we'd do. JB use to snowboard so that's what he did and I use to ski a little, so I did the ski's. We had a fabulous time! Here are just a few pictures. More on my FB page.
Top of the mountain.
JB snowboarding his way down

Getting ready to go again

After we finished, we grabbed Jade from the Daycare center and let her walk around in the snow
They had a cool snow castle outside with a tunnel you could go through, Jade loved that!

Me and my baby
This was a great Anniversary gift to ourselves!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!! So cute!
Li