Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lemonade Cheesecake Recipe

You can find this recipe on KraftFoods.com. I switched the regular lemonade with pink lemonade (because that is what I had on hand), and for the crust, I crushed up my own graham crackers (about a packet worth), mixed in 1/4c sugar and 6 T of melted butter. Then I smashed the cracker mix into a bottom of a pie plate and baked it at 375 for about 9min.

Of course, you can buy the crust pre-made though. I didn't have enough left over whip cream to do the pretty edging they have here, so I just drizzled the remaining whip cream over the top of the pie. It was SO yummy! So light tasting and SO easy!

1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
1-1/2 cups sliced strawberries
2 Tbsp. sugar

BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually add concentrate, beating well after each addition. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP. Spoon into crust.

REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar. Refrigerate until ready to use.

SERVE pie topped with berries and remaining COOL WHIP.

1 comment:

Missi said...

you know me, I like to cook yummy things to feed people. So who knows, I may just spoil you all;)