Monday, June 29, 2009

Maui, Hawaii!

Here are a few pictures from our Hawaii vacation. This picture was from one of the morning walks I took with friends. Every morning we'd meet at 7am to go walking along the coast. It was beautiful!
Jonathan relaxing in a nearby hammock at our hotel (The Ritz)
The wind was amazing, windy, but wonderful. The water was perfect!
We just took a short walk from our hotel to the beach. Extra long golf carts served as shuttles from the hotel to the beach if you wanted, but we preferred the walk.
The pool was also wonderful, Jonathan jumped in at first chance. This was a picture from our first day...perhaps even the first hour of our arrival.
Here is the view of the pool area from our balcony
Hanging with the girls touring the island a bit...just looking for prettier beach areas. Honestly, I thought every beach was beautiful and just as worth playing in
My handsome man. We went for a short drive with the friends and stopped to walk along the coast to find a blow hole
on the walk we found funny stacked rocks and odd patterns in the ground. I needed a picture by them!
my cute friendie and me...being blown away by the wonderful breeze
traveling rainbow. Every time the water shot up the rainbow would shine through and then as the water floated away the rainbow would go too...it looked like the rainbow was flying across the sky
We got to attend a Luau while there. I loved the story told by the dancers and all the fun costume changes!
The sunshine and leis weren't bad either! Oh, and JB and I got to dance in the moonlight near the end
Snorkeling was an experience I wasn't too sure about. But once we tried it was one of my favorite things! I LOVED it! The coral reef and the colorful fish were amazing!
We had a wonderful time in Maui, Thank you John and Peggy for watching Jade so we could go!!

2 comments:

GJ and Vicka said...

This is SO cool!

AmateurAuteur said...

i'm jealous!