Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tuesday Morning stuff

Jade didn't wake up until about 8:30 this morning. So I had plenty of time to get things done. Made a pink lemonade cheesecake for tonight's Pampered Chef party, mixed up a batch of cookies, got some work done on the computer and had a bit of quiet time.

When my little angel got up there was only one thing on her mind. Cantalope. She had been begging me for cantaloupe ever since we bought it at the grocery store around 4pm the day before. So, I cut up a bunch of pieces for her and sat her down with her bowl of rice crispies. Jade loves cantaloupe!
Can you see the orange staining around her mouth? lol
After her breakfast, she grabbed her apron to help over see the batches of cookies coming out of the oven.
Those stackable cooling racks are one of my favorite Pampered Chef buys, not to mention the medium sized ice-cream scoop to keep all my cookies the same size.
After baking was over, I went to put on a bit of makeup and brush my hair. Jade decided to do her hair as well. Doesn't she look lovely. When I took this picture she was saying "so pretty, headband!"
That's my girl. Now we are off to the park (after I make up some lunches) and then it's my pampred chef party at 6pm. Come and join us for yummy food, fellowship and shopping!

3 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Oh how fun! Jade looks like she's flirting - she's got that coy smile going on! So cute!

Cristy said...

Hummm. I might have to put my diet off another day. =)

Anonymous said...

Yum, pink lemonade cheesecake sounds delicious!
Can we have the recipe?

Maz