Saturday, October 24, 2009

18 weeks

I'm now at 18weeks. Feeling pretty good most of the time, starting to get uncomfortable as my baby belly gets larger
Feeling baby Bechtle move around a lot, in fact, I have been for a few weeks now. It's a tough little munchkin. We get to find out in just a few weeks, I can't wait to know what we are having.
It will be fun to tell Jade if she is having a baby sister or a baby brother (though I'm guessing it's a girl since pregnancy is going pretty much the same as when I had Jade). Jade has gone from not caring about her baby dolls to caring for the one below constantly. The doll will "cry" until you feed her it's bottle or pacifier. Jade will say "it's okay baby, here you go"
I know she is going to be a great big sister and a wonderful little helper to me when baby bechtle arrives.

We are off to a friends pumpkin party this wonderful Saturday. Hope you are all having a great day as well!

3 comments:

GJ and Vicka said...

HAHAHA!! Your getting fat now!! jk, I love you very much!

-Daniel

Nic Ridley said...

You look hot! That lipstick was an awesome buy - and what a flattering top! You don't even look pregnant until you turn around! lol!

Amy K said...

You look great Missi! Jade will be such a wonderful big sister!