Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pretty water bottle please!


My Mother-in-law bought me the best water bottle ever, one with an attached straw. So I actually could drink out of it (if I wanted) while running without spitting water all over myself, or give to Jade for a quick sip without her spitting water every where. I loved it and have used it nearly daily since I got it. However, the constant use as gotten to it, the straw is now split and the whole thing doesn't work very well.

Ever since I bought a running shirt at Lucy a few months back, I've pretty much be in love with the store. I love their styles for sportswear. My excuse for not buying their stuff right now is I'm pregnant, but really the reason is price. Their sale stuff isn't to bad though, and some of those pants I know I could wear even through pregnancy! Still...all I can think about for after I have this baby is buying some cute sportswear and working off all my baby weight.

Until then, if anyone wants to buy me their super cool water bottle (with built in straw) for Christmas, that would be awesome!

2 comments:

GJ and Vicka said...

I bought the exact smae one, but its silver and says Human Propulsion Resaerch or something, its awesome, I love it. I use when I go hiking and travel in the wilderness.

-Daniel

John said...

Some water bottle can be distracting especially if you are carrying in your hand, or using a bottle belt. There's a new water bottle that straps to your bicep so its comfortable and not distracting. Its called the Body Bottle. I've designed, prototyped and now sharing them so if you check it out, let me know what you you think. @ http://www.bodybottle.com