Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

With V-day coming up and my energy being totally sucked from my body, I decided instead of staying home and making cookies with Jade, I'd take her out and let her do something fun! We decided on Chuck E. Cheese this morning. We had never been before but after seeing how she reacted at Charlie Safari the other day, I decided to give it a whirl. She LOVED it!

Her favorite games to play were those that involved steering wheels and horse reins.
Not to mention the slide in the toddler area!
here she is saying "Weee"
this ride let's you look at a screen to show you were you are going, most of the time they where running into walls, but she still had a blast. I think she needs her Aunt Autumn to teach her how to steer with reins.
After a full morning of Chuck E Cheese time, some lunch at McDonals and an hour long nap at home, Jade is now happily drawing "hand" pictures with her super fabulous arts kit, she got for her birthday from a friend.
I took this pic so you could see how good she is getting at tracing her hands on the orange paper!
She may not really care or understand I'm trying to make the day special due to Valentine's Day, but all the same we've had a great day and I love my tiny Valentine Jade!

No comments: