Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm starting my 9 month!!

For all things wonderful and holy I praise the Lord in heaven for bringing the end of February to me today. I'm starting my 9 month and I'm VERY happy to be almost done with this pregnancy. While I can't say I have any real complaints (because I do have pretty simple, easy, pregnancies...well, so far) there really isn't anything I find enjoyable about the discomforts and weight gain that pregnancy brings. So, I can't wait for it to be over and to get to meet baby Cutter!!
Here I am doing a "happy, pregnant, robot" dance for all of you to see. Nothing is quite as humorous as watching a pregnant lady dance, and it's even funnier if it's the funky robot. Don't believe me? Come over and we'll have a dance party! lol
Oh, and I'm really excited about my brand new nail color, that I just bought yesterday. Here I'm doing some mad posing to show off my amazing coral-ish, orange-y, pink nails for the world to see. Tell me you love the color, because I DO!
That's all for today. This cloudy Saturday should be fairly calm with a quick visit to my dear friend to meet her brand new, little baby girl. Toodles!

1 comment:

GJ and Vicka said...

Missi, you look beautiful!!! I love your pictures!!!!
Vicka