Monday, March 15, 2010

I have pictures some where of Jonathan teaching Jade how to play Uno. He taught her last night (or was it the night before) and she became an instant fan. After about game 5 she even let me join in. She loves card games and board games and anything with colors and counting. It's fun seeing her grow up and find her favorite little things to do.

This evening I was able to go out and celebrate a birthday with a friend and about 12 other gals. We went to Anthony's Hearthfire Grill as they had a fabulous early dinner special. I got to sit next to a friend who is due to have a baby just two weeks after I am, we are pretty funny looking with our huge belly's and pregnancy stories.
I love that I can get out as often as I do and Jonathan is more then happy to watch our little princess. I heard they played more games of "uno" and had a well balanced dinner...I think Jade had cottage cheese and apple sauce. hee, hee

While many people have told me that they feel like baby Cutter may come early, I don't really think it will happen. I'd be happy to be a momma of two tonight, but I'm pretty sure he's very content inside where it's nice and warm.

On a night like tonight, however, I'm wishing baby Cutter was here, so I'd have someone to talk to instead of just mumbling to myself.

Thankfully I haven't had any problems sleeping until very recently, but now it's difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep in and so I find myself staying up much later then I'm use to in order to fall asleep.

I saw the midwife today, everything is looking good and I'm fat and healthy. Jade loved helping measure my belly with the midwife and listen to baby's heart beat. She says it goes "thump, thump" and then says "it's a beautiful heartbeat". I love my Jade:)

I'm 38weeks...won't be long now.

2 comments:

Cristy said...

You looked beautiful tonight as always!!! I can't wait to see you holding little Cutter!

Kristen said...

How exciting! Love that Jade said that, too. :)