Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Spring is gone.

So, Spring WAS in the air, but then it left. Probably went to CA or some other state that boasts sunshine all year round.

Am I complaining? No, I'm I bummed? Yes.

Spring will be here soon enough though and then I can brag about our fabulous WA summers and make those of you in states like VA, OH, MI, TX super jealous of me;) I'm looking forward to those posts.

Feeling big and pregnant. Hopefully baby will come around due date and I won't have to wait to long after and post long, cranky blog posts. If he is late though...I'll probably be posting long cranky posts. Yah...most likely.

2 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

I can vouch for the fact that Spring is definitely somewhere else because it is flipping cold here in California!! Blustery, windy, COLD and bitingly so.

Cristy said...

But your flowers still look beautiful!!!