Saturday, April 16, 2011

Feeling Easter treats

This past week I have some how been bombarded with Easter cupcake recipes. Either through random blogs my husband saw, or a new cupcake business starting up in town, or various magazines I've flipped through showing great Easter cupcake inspiration. So...with friends on their way over for dinner. I decided to spoil us all with some fun Easter cupcakes.
Milk chocolate cupcakes with vanilla butter cream frosting. These below are topped with toffee bits and little peeps marshmallows.

Cadbury creme egg cupcakes complete with an entire cadbury cream egg baked inside the cupcake. Topped with vanilla butter cream frosting and a milk chocolate cadbury egg.
proof there is an entire creme egg in my cupcakes.
It's gonna be a good night;)

3 comments:

Tas said...

Stop Missi!! You're making me want to go make cupcakes :) :)

Cristy said...

Ummm....you have a friend who is craving chocolate! Share the love!!! =)

Kristen said...

Yuuuuuuu-huuuuuuuum.