Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I want this cupcake!

Still on my cupcake kick I was browsing some cupcake websites and found the info about a Seattle Cupcake company Trophy Cupcakes. For one, sort of two, days only they offer their Hi-Hat cupcake for Easter. You can pre-order (for $4 a cupcake) these amazing confections...or....I could try to make them myself with cheaper products but get the same effect?
I'm now on a mission. I plan on using just a plain chocolate cupcake recipe and will be attempting my own pastel marshmallow frosting. Then using some kind of delicious baking chocolate I want to hand dip and serve to my family for Easter. I'm pretty sure I could make two dozen for less then $96:-) Perhaps I should only try for a dozen though...these may be a bit time consuming! LOL Will post if I master this. And if not...I may be heading up to University Village to sample these rare specialties myself!

No comments: