Wednesday, April 06, 2011

New make-up that has me smiling

My dear girlfriend, Kristen, bought me the E.L.F. 32 Eyeshadow collection at Target 2 weeks ago. I'm in love. With so many color choices, my eye's are getting a fabulous new make over every day! (First I was Cleopatra, than I was smoldering and sexy, next I was pink and cute, etc)
Right before I got the fabulous new eye color set, I had gotten a free sample of Sephora's "Hello Kitty" glittercute purple eye liner.

What can be more fabulous then a big chunky pencil, in a flattering plum shade...filled with tiny sparkles? NOTHING! My eye's look amazing even if all I'm wearing is this liner and mascara.

Still...getting to play with 32 eye shadow's is to good to pass up. To bad my baby (and husband) have been sick for nearly a week. Or else the world would be getting to see my eye lids and all their fabulous-ness. Next week world. Watch out!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Yay! We need pics!