Monday, April 04, 2011

Just a little update

This past Wednesday was busy for us, running errands, going to the library (we tried to catch a reading of "Alexander and the horrible, no good, very bad, day" we were late).
Daddy was on a short business trip in Oklahoma, so while he was gone we bought/watched "Tangled" and ate snack-y foods for every meal! (healthy snacks mind)

When Daddy got back he presented Jade with a new cowboy hat! Boy was she thrilled!
Cutter, not so much. He's not really a hat person
Unfortunatly, Cutter was sick on Thursday and then Daddy was sick all weekend. I thought my baby was over his cold...but I thought wrong. My baby still has the flu:-( Here he is in his figure flattering pj's.
I'm cleaning like a mad lady (something about sickness really helps kick up my game), doing laundry and holding my baby whenever he isn't sleeping. Thankfully jade seems healthy as a horse. Up beat, and happy as can be. She really is my little gem right now:-)

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

We rented Tangled as part of our "sick with the flu" movie marathon. My kids hated it; I hope Jade liked it better. Stay healthy ladies!

Kristen said...

Love Cutter's jammies. :) Such a cutie boy. Hope he feels better soon!

Missi said...

Rachelle, Jade LOVES the movie. Her favorite line is "You broke my smolder" she even reenacts it with a chair and everything. hahaha
Thanks Kris!