Monday, April 30, 2007

Cold update

Jade's cold is nearly gone. Aside from a few random coughs and a slight stuffy nose, you'd never know she was sick.

Saturday was such a sad day, poor Jade had the red eyes and runny nose and lots of coughs and we just felt awful for her. But I guess it must need to get bad to get better, because Sunday she was smiling and laughing and being her old happy self again. Last night she woke up at 3am coughing her poor little brains out, but Daddy got up and made it all better for her. She was laughing and smiling again this morning so I know she is getting much better!

Thanks for all the prayers!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Good!

Nic Ridley said...

Glad to hear she is doing better. We were up all night with CJ throwing up. It got really bad. It wasn't a virus, though. This is the second time he has done this after I have tried to give him rice cereal. He must be allergic to it. Poor little guy. He is fine today, and I'll just have to find some other solid food to start him with.

Anonymous said...

awww poor baby! The left side of my throat is swollen, and it is really bothering me. I don't know what I did. ARgh! loveya-Jo