Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Jogging

Since having the baby, Jonathan and I have tired jogging about...four times. We did this last spring every evening, before I got pregnant. But since last spring we haven't attempted it. Well, spring is here again and baby can easily be pushed in our "jogging" stroller while we go, so here we are, again, jogging.

Can I just say here and now, I HATE JOGGING!! Why is it Jonathan is able to keep a conversation going, push the stroller and seem as calm and cool as can be while jogging? I huff, and I puff, and I get red in the face and can barely drag my body all the way. AHAHAHAHAH!


But, I won't stop. No way baby, this pregnancy fat has gotta go! why can't jogging just come easy? I know if I keep it up it will get easier and easier...until then...I'll just look like a half crazed women huffing next to a cool and collected man:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you find your jogging zone where your mind takes over and your body just obeys, there's hardly anything more satisfying...it's almost spiritual! Way to go MB!!

Sarah M. said...

I dread getting to where you are. I was doing great... running a mile in about 10 min -- for me this was really good. Then morning sickness kicked in and goodbye went my running. By the time I felt half-way worth running I couldn't without stopping every 40 sec to catch my breath. It's gotten worse. Am I really this out of shape? No, your sister says, it's really just the baby. I hope so!

Anonymous said...

but do u sound like darth vader when you are jogging???? :) you should've put that helmet on that pic of you huffing and puffing! aaawww memories...good times good times! :) luv u and miss u! cc

Anonymous said...

lol love the pic and post. So totally you. I have to get back to jogging again. so we are both in a difficult situation. lol :) love ya

Kristen said...

I feel your pain, friend!