Monday, April 23, 2007

What a beautiful day!

Jade likes to suck her thumb!! lol! Last night she didn't wake up til after I did (which is very odd) and when I went to her room to get her up...she was sucking her thumb. She has been attempting to do this for a few days now, I guess she finally mastered it. So cute!
She also saw herself in a mirror this weekend and got a big kick out of what she saw. After feeding her breakfast today I showed her just how pretty she was...she was pretty tickled by the sight she saw.

Why are babies SO cute?!
In happy news today, I have new jeans! woohoo! A new top! woohoo! And a beautiful day to do laundry and clean the house with. I love cleaning when its pretty outside! I feel like I have SO much more energy that way.
Jade and I are off for a morning walk to the post office. We need to send a present to our new cousin Anastasia!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cutie cutie cutie. Well I guess you don't look that bad either. :) lol. love ya

Kristen said...

You two are adorable! Enjoy the pretty weather today!

Nic Ridley said...

I love the mirror picture! Do a movie for us of it - too cute.

SES said...

Lol. Missi, you're blog is so much fun to read. I appreciate your energy and enthusiasm. Every time I check it out I feel all warm and happy inside like I just watched Mr. Roger's Neighborhood! =)