Friday, April 20, 2007

A poem about painting my toes. LOL!

The sun shown brightly all day long
Yesterday, you see
Today it seems to follow suit
Which is perfectly fine by me

I took a walk, took a jog
Played tennis with my man
And now I want to paint my toes
Why? Becuase I can!

I love to pull out flip flops
Sandals of all kinds
And paint my toes in vibrant reds
bright pinks that always shine

I know the sunshine will not stay
And rain will start to sound
But I'll paint my toes and smile big
It will not get me down!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so pretty and relaxing. I really want to do something that requires ativity outside. I am not sure yet what i shall do but in any case it is a beautiful day and I intend to take advantage of it. love ya

Anonymous said...

oh that was me by the way. :) -Jo