Saturday, November 10, 2007

8 Random things

My friend Amy just tagged me for a meme, however, I am breaking the rules and not tagging any of my friends in return. Instead, I'll just list 8 random things and if any of you wish to list 8 random things on your blogs...have at it;) hee, hee

1. When I was a child I had a pin collection

2. I once stepped in a smoldering fire pit, without realizing it, and burned my heel through my shoe.

3. I have an allergic reaction if I am around when whole wheat is being ground into flour. Fresh ground flour also gives me an allergic reaction.

4. I have eaten food that has already been chewed by someone else. The story: My brother hates watermelon, I love watermelon. I told him to try a piece of my watermelon. He picked up a piece and started chewing it, then freaked and put it back on my plate while my head was turned. Not realizing, I picked up the piece and began to eat it. It took about 1 second for me to realize my mistake:)

5. I once stole gum out of a friends purse while in her home, and then lied to her face when asked...even though my breath smelled just like bubble gum. ( I was probably 7 or 8)

6. I didn't learn how to swim til I was 10

7. My first crush was on a guy with super curly dark hair...his name was Brandon

8. Someone once had a dream about me playing the piano with my toes. Because of this, I've tried to learn to play with my toes. I can't though, I guess it was just a dream

2 comments:

GJ and Vicka said...

I like number 5

Kristen said...

You are so goofy, Missi! :)