Friday, November 30, 2007

Small mouth, big tongue.

Jade discovered her tongue yesterday. I'm not quite sure what was up but all day long she was sticking it out of her mouth. Sticking it out, laughing, sticking it out and then crying. Sticking it out and licking everything she could find. Sometimes my daughter is very odd. Anyway, we got Jade a little tikes walker the other day. She really loves it. While walking is the point, she tends to just like to opening the compartments to take stuff out and then put things back in.
Today she is here with her cheerios, not sure if you can tell in this pic, but she decided to put her cheerios in her walker.
"What Ma? Don't the cheerios go in the walker? Aren't I an angel, doesn't everything go for me?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Golly, that gal is adorable! I think that coat makes her look chubbier than she really is. :) (Don't tell her I said that!)

Nic Ridley said...

She is so cute - I want to kiss her and kiss her and kiss her!!! Jadey - Auntie Sessa misses you!!!

Rachelle said...

I like my walker a lot too Jade. Only mine is a dog and he barks sometimes when we go for a walk. Mom says I'm so coordinated....Apparently my brother used to freeze when the walker moved and fall on his face.-Kyri