Friday, June 20, 2008

Nate's 20th Birthday

Today was Nate's 20th birthday. He worked half a day and then joined Jade and I for a fabulous lunch at Taco Bell, he then accompanied us on several errands and a visit with a friend.

To celebrate this birthday I made him this cake. I know, I know, it kind of looks like a baby boy baby shower cake or something. But it was pretty last minute with the frosting and I wasn't sure how much food coloring to add. lol. Oh well, it tasted good, there is a chocolate pudding filling:)
Being Nate has only been here for like...two weeks...he has yet to make many friends. But here are a few of his party guests. After our big dinner of pizza and cake and ice-cream we all went to the park to shoot hoops. While playing a couple of young boys invited Nate to go play football with them, so off he went while the little kiddos played around and we parents attempted to shoot baskets.
"Happy Birthday Nate" Hope you had a good day and wishing you a fabulous 20th year!

2 comments:

Strong and Happy said...

Yay Nate! I know he had fun and congrats!

Anonymous said...

LOL, Your party guests look young for their age,lol, Happy Birthday nate!
-Li