Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seattle on Saturday

We went and took Nate to Seattle on Saturday. He didn't really care for any cool city pictures with himself. What thrilled him most was the curb side water fountain. So I took a pic.


"Ah! Were my eyes shut?"

if you blow this pic up you can see the big guy behind Nate is looking at him oddly. Like maybe he may "take him out" and I don't mean on a date.

We aren't really Seahawks fans, but we do live in Washington and baby football caps are super cute...sooo:)

Jade wasn't to sure what to make of the carousel ride.
Half way through she asked to get off and have Daddy hold her. She didn't cry, she just didn't want to stay on.

While Jade had her first carousel ride Nate tried his hand at some arcade games.

We stopped for lunch at Red Robin. Here are the two of them being stinkers.

Jade was very entertained with her big girl cup and putting the straw in and out.

This morning Jade woke up and came to play in my closet while I got ready for church. I heard some clomping and turned around and found this.
I think it's so cute. Playing in Mommies shoes:) hee, hee.

5 comments:

SES said...

Man, Jade is super cute! I can't believe there are people in hoodies and long sleeves in your Seattle pictures. I think it topped out at like 108 degrees here yesterday.

Nic Ridley said...

Nate didn't want any pics of skyscrappers? He usually loves those kinds of pics. Still, he did look like he was having a really good time. Wish we were with you.
Love,
Mom

Missi said...

yeah it's still pretty cool here. We are still have 50's and 60's weather, so with wind or no sun it feels cool. But a few warm days have come and that's been great!

Kristen said...

I love the hat on her...and those shoes. LOL

Anonymous said...

Very cool pics, Jade is really a cutey pie!!

Love Grandpa