Thursday, June 12, 2008

Park day

Today the sun decided to peak out! Jade and I were pretty excited. Our friends came over to fill up water balloons at about 1pm and then we all headed over to the near by park to have a water balloon fight.

Here is me next to my bright, red, Jetta. It's a rental, but I liked it so much I wanted a picture next to it. (I'm working a HS conference this weekend and decided to rent a car for my trip back and forth).
The big kids you can see in the background getting ready for their water balloon fight, the little kids (pictured below) decided to have their own.
Here is Jade all set to attack. lol!
They figured out that the best way to pop the balloons was to throw them on the ground and then step on them. lol!
Jade and me!
It was nice to see the sun today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the car!!! You and Jade are adorable missi!
-Li

joci said...

I'm glad it finally warmed up out there!

Nic Ridley said...

We had a beautifully warm sunny day in Michigan too! Ahhhhh.... thawing out time. :)
mom