Monday, June 09, 2008

Pics for my Papa and Nani and my Mom:)

This is a pic of Jade wearing her new outfit that Papa and Nani bought for her:) Jade LOVES it!
We tried to get a shot where all three of us (me, jade and the dog) were all looking at the camera. But it didn't quite work:)
Here is an action shot of Jade in her new capri pants and cute top and sweater...
..and here is her modeling pose:)
This morning marks the first day of Nate's (my brothers) time at EFF. So I had to take pics. First, of my handsome husband and adorable daughter
Second of Nate. He didn't want his pic taken, so he was mad at first.
But then I reminded him of how lucky he is to get to stay with us all summer long and he got SO happy!
hee, hee...it will be a fun summer I'm sure:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin good Jade, i guess you do too nate,lol
-Li

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Nate smiling it is sooo funny! -Jo

Nic Ridley said...

Nate - you look good!! Is that gel in your hair? lol!

Nic Ridley said...

Papa and Nani just saw all the pics! They love your home. It looks great. So glad the outfit fits Jade. She looks beautiful. Papa and I are so glad that Nate is there with you all. Have a wonderful summer and time together. Love you much! OOOOXXXXXX

Amy K said...

I can't even imagine how hard it would be to get both a toddler AND a dog to look at the camera!!

Have fun with your brother this summer. I'm sure there will be lots of memories. :)