Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jade's Room

These aren't really fancy pictures or anything, I'm just proud of myself because I've finally put some thought and effort into my daughters bedroom. I (thanks to the idea from my sista, Nic) decided to do Jade's room in lavender and green colors, so for those of you who saw her room before, now...she has lavender walls!
I also finally got around to hanging her "J-A-D-E" letters that I got awhile back and, that flower picture on the wall I got on super sale at Target (it was normally $60!)

I still have a few more things I want to add to her room (like tie backs or hooks for the curtains) and things I'm looking forward to getting rid of (hopefully!) in the next few months (such as her changing table. But all in all I'm happy with her room.

4 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

Very cute - I love lavender and green together - and good grief, you already knew those were the colors you would do - you didn't get that from me!

I love the wall hangings too! Good job!

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!
Li

Missi said...

what can I say, I'm a speedy lady!

Michelle said...

I love it!!! We finally got our power on so I get to check in on everyone!!
I think my favorite part was decorating Addyson's room. I LOVE the colors you chose!