Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Pics from our TX trip

This past weekend was my best friends wedding...or maybe I should say "our" best friends wedding, since Nic and I both have known Jenny since we were very little (like 3yrs old) and have all been really good friends ever since. Here we are before heading out to dinner for Jenny's party.
Our kiddos were so cute together, they stayed home Thursday night with a sitter. CJ played with trucks...
...and Jade played in our shoes. She is such a little girl.
Here is some of the gang at dinner:)
Friday we went to the Rose Emporium for the rehearsal. For some strange reason the kids didn't want to stand around doing nothing, so Jade and I took a walk. Here she is on a back trail.
After the rehearsal we went to an Italian restaurant for dinner. We got Daniel (Jenny's baby brother) to sit in between us because he is so cute. He liked that:)
Saturday the big day arrived, here Nic and I are before pictures, before the wedding started.
Jenny was given a granola bar to keep her energy up and Jade promptly went over to her to beg for a bite:)
This is Jade and I. I tried to get her to wear her flower halo, but she would have none of it.
The two cute kids before they walked down the aisle.
Can you see Jade in this pic?
After the ceremony Jade played with Grandma in the water founatin
Dancing.
My parents:)
Dancing and a goofy game:)

2 comments:

Nic Ridley said...

You got MUCH better pics than I did! Our trip was so much fun!!!

joci said...

what a fun weekend! you and your sister looked very beautiful. and i loved jade's green little dress. she's so cute!