Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New clothes for Jade

A few weeks ago Gymboree had a whole bunch of "French" inspired clothes on sale. Cute little blue skirts and adorable shirts, little cardigans, socks, shoes and dresses. I wanted to buy them all up right then and there. But alas, my budget would not allow me to.

So tonight, many weeks later, I went to Gymboree in hopes to find something left over from this line still on sale. And it was!! In Jade's size there were only these two pieces, so I bought both of them. I'm so excited too, since tomorrow we are having pictures done of Jade. And now she will have a new, blue dress to wear!!
The T-shrit I just got because it was cute and because Jade calls me "Ma, Ma" and says it very much like you may think a little french girl would say it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable!!!!
-Li

Anonymous said...

i love gymboree and am always thrilled when they are having a sale! you found some great things. :)
joci