Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Because my daughter is a ham...

...she will do funny poses for me.
Her favorite word or phrase right now is "ta da". In this picture she is saying "ta da" as if it's so amazing that she can sit on a pumpkin.
And since my daughter is a ham, singing with a microphone is a must! Here we are doing some karaoke action on Sunday afternoon.
This morning when I came in to get her up, she jumped up and threw her arms out and said "Ta da!!" I couldn't help but crack up at her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little ham she is!
Li

Kristen said...

LOL I didn't know you guys had a karaoke machine!

Missi said...

muwhahahaha! oh the secrets I keep from you my friend;)

Nic Ridley said...

I miss that karaoke machine! Jade is going to have so much fun with that over the years! Her pigtails are "to-die-for" cute. Yes, I'm dead over here! lol!