Friday, October 31, 2008

Cheesecake lollipops anyone?

Last night I was hosting a Discovery Toy party at my house. I wanted it to be a dessert party too and so I asked my mom for some cool dessert ideas to share with everyone who came. She showed me this link from Neiman Marcus for cheesecake lollipops. She had recently gone to an event that had made these cheesecake pops to look like candy apples.

So I googled around till I found this recipe on AllRecipe.com I modified the recipe a little bit, by deciding to dip the pops in white chocolate instead of their recommendation of confectioners coating. And I dipped them in mini chocolate chips instead of coconut. But I am sure these little treats would taste yummy dipped in whatever you wish.

These aren't the best pictures, but I thought it was a fun dessert to do during the holiday season and thought I'd pass on the idea to anyone who would be interested. Thanks Mom, these were yummy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! Save one for me!
Li

Juliana said...

They WERE very yummy. Thanks Missi!