Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My little reader

I heard Jade struggling with something in her room, so I went in to check. I found her pulling out book after book while trying to stay in her booster seat.
She finally pulled enough books off the shelf and found the one she was looking for.
And without giving any thought to me, just began to read.
This, ladies and gentleman, is what my daughter does all day long. She loves to just sit in her room reading. I guess I should consider myself very lucky. I don't have to entertain her and she is learning a lot I'm sure. But still, sometimes I worry...does my child read to much! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! That is soo funny!
Li

GJ and Vicka said...

I just posted a comment but it was some kind of mistake... So anyway I think Jade is going to be so smart that she will graduate the hight school at 12:)

joci said...

you are lucky! lauren loves books too, but when they are read to her. in fact here she comes right now with a book, i better go!:)