Monday, February 23, 2009

You know your child isn't feeling well when...

Late in the morning I realized Jade seemed a bit warmer then usual. I took her temperature and found she was battling a slight fever. So, I put her down for a nap.

After getting up from her nap she didn't eat much and just sat, cuddling in my arms, while we watched cartoons together. After an hour of that, she got off the couch, picked up her blanket and said "I ready for a nap, now"

I didn't understand her at first and asked her to repeat her statement a few times before realizing what she just asked me. My poor little pumpkin' tater...I wrapped her up in my arms and put her down for her second nap of the day. I hope she feels better soon!

Update: Jade woke up from her second nap and seems fine. How is it kids can bounce back so quickly?

1 comment:

GJ and Vicka said...

We had that last Tuesday. Emma went down with a temperaure and Anastasia as well. So they just layed down on the couch and even slept together. Next morning it was gone like nothing ever happend.