Thursday, September 09, 2010

1st day of Pre-school

Despite my best efforts, Jade's first day of pre-school was moved back to...today. LOL! But today we got started bright and early, even had time for some pre....school...pre-school pics! Jade took these very seriously.

okay, so maybe not THAT seriously. But she is VERY excited about starting school even if it is taking place, at home.
We started our school with prayer, the pledge of allegiance (to a picture of the American Flag on my computer...since we don't own an American Flag), Phonics, Math and then of course, some fun craft time using glitter glue!
Jade had lots of fun during her first hour of school and thankfully Cutter enjoyed himself on the floor, playing with toys and baby talking non-stop.
my little goober bug being super cute, in his old man pants and football shirt. FOOTBALL!
Okay, school's over, Cutter's down for a nap, Jade has play time, it's after 9am and now I need to get dressed and start MY day. LOL

1 comment:

Missi said...

hahaha! No, I was in my gym clothes. I get up at 5am to feed Cutter and then head to the gym before Jonathan has to leave for work:-)