Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Craigslist find!

When Jade was around 5-6mons I got a used high chair at a garage sale for about $15. After she grew out of it I switched it for a booster seat and sold the high chair on Craigslist for $15. Now that Cutter is almost 6mon I decided it was time to find a high chair. I didn't think I'd be able to find something that was nice for $15...but I was wrong. Hurray for grandparents who buy extra high chairs for their grandkids and then need to get rid of them! LOL
Cutter seems to enjoy his new chair, happily munchin' on a teething biscuit and...
...trying to drink his water. LOL
Jade is also thrilled she doesn't have to share her booster seat quite yet, though she is a little worried about how messy Cutter gets when he feeds himself. hee, hee
my little neat daughter:)

No comments: