Friday, September 17, 2010

Alphabet craft day!

My friend and I are swapping educational/babysitting days with our kiddos once a week. Today was my first day with the kids and we decided to try a version of "Alphabet Rocks!' that I had seen on Mother Lode's blog. In our version, we used stickers on the rocks that we then covered with a thick layer of mod podge to keep the stickers from peeling off.
during our craft time Kyri become a little photographer and got some shots of me and then Cutter
Cutter LOVES Kyrie, every time he see's her he lights up. Seriously! It's really sweet
Here is little Kyri spelling out "spiders" with her rocks. (while the rocks dried we all went outside searching for bugs. LOL)
can you see?
Ben first spelled "slugs" with his rocks...but then got inspired and instead spelled out...
...Washington D.C.
After craft time the kiddos got to put their alphabet rock collection in their own little fabric bags. The girls especially enjoyed having little bags to keep their rocks in.
and proceeded to give me plenty of poses to snap pictures of. Love it!

No comments: