Monday, October 31, 2005

Missi: Sorry I must stop our story for a quick moment

Before I go any further...and before I burst inside from keeping it untold...I must say...

I'M ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not joking!! Here is the ring to prove it!
AHH!!!! LOL!!
So...I was going to type the romantic story but...I think I'll let Jonathan tell his first...and then I'll tell you about the actual proposal.
hee, hee
(Is that ok babe?)
Here are more cute pictures, of the day after our engagement, compliments of Mike Reitz and Nathan Mehrens.
(Trust me, they worked really hard on getting these amazing shots of us. For the pic's of the ring Nathan was standing on a couch and Mike was using a Torch Lamp to aid the photographer! LOL)
Ahem.

5 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne said...

hey congratulations! and in record time, too :-)

Sarah M. said...

YEAH!! It was great to see you both together both after the first coffee talk and this most recent one. We are very excited for both of you. Congrats!!!

Nica said...

Congrats you two! SEM gave me your blog link, and I have SO enjoyed reading your story... so fun.

Jeff said...

Congratulations!