Friday, October 14, 2005

Missi

What were my first impressions of Jonathan? *blank expression*

LOL!! hahahaaha! Just kidding!

No, my first impressions of Jonathan were all respectable-ness and sober...kindness. The first week I moved out to Virginia Nic (my sister Vanessa) took me with her (and kara) to his house to have him "help" us with our taxes. I'll never forget how horrified I was at the thought of some strange guy helping me do my taxes. Like I needed any help. Humpf.
LOL.

As the weeks/months progressed Nic informed me that Jonathan was the "big brother" to lots of girls at HSLDA and pretty much a good friend to have when you are in desperate need of M&M's. I never could quite find the nerve to go to his office just to sneak some M&M's and even when I did go...I usually made Nic accompany me.
*sigh*
Jonathan...he was a good guy, and we were just "friends"

(coughing noises in the background)

Then one day he told me some terrible news. It went something like this:

"Hello Missi."
"Hi, Jonathan"
"yeah, so I got a job in Washington and I'm moving in two weeks"
"----------"
"Have a nice day"

Yeah, pretty much I was totally shocked!! I mean, I knew he said he wanted to get a new job and I knew he wanted to do new things. But Washington!!! As in the State! What was he thinking?!?!!?

There was only one thing left for me to do. I'd have to throw him a huge party.

1 comment:

Nic Ridley said...

Adorable...