Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Cherry Pie

Yesterday was a good day! Nice and cool (er), perfect for doing things outside and inside. It's days like yesterday that make me want to be...ALL THAT I CAN BE!!!

That being said, my task for the day, my hope and dream for one hour...was to make
CHERRY PIE!!!!!!!!

Man! I never knew how much goes into a cherry pie. I always thought you just buy the can of cherries and buy the pre-made pie crust...and viola! You have a cherry pie. No, no, ladies and gentleman, cherry pie is a very indepth, deep, complex pie to create. A little bit of this and a little bit of that, lots of stirring and sweating and yummy sugar and...then after all your toil and labor you have a cherry pie.

Yummmm! There's not much left, so if you want a bite ya gotta come fast!!

No comments: