Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend Pictures

This weekend J took me to see IKEA. I have heard so much about IKEA, that I figured it was about time I actually went and saw the store. It's HUGE!
After IKEA we went to Trader Joes, another place I hear so much about, but never have gone to. Cute, yummy things to buy. Smaller then I expected:)

On the way home from IKEA and Trader Joes, I tired to take a picture, from my car, of Mt. Rainer:)


Later in the day we went to a park and had a picnic. After the picnic, J and I took a lovely walk in the woods.



And because I feel like a watermelon...I decided I'd dress as one as well:)

Hahaha!

We also went and saw the movie of the week "Pirates" and I spent a great deal of my time feeding my body to help keep my new young one alive. I think I am doing a good job;)

No comments: