Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Missi: Camera? What camera?

I always have great intentions to bring my camera to various events. The few times I actually remember to bring the camera, I always have great intentions to actually take pictures. *sigh* alas, picture taking is not a strong area for me. I guess that is why on my other blog (www.xanga.com/BechtleBabe) I like to draw paint pictures instead. Granted, I also like the paint pictures cause the stick figures are so much skinner then the real life me...but we won't go there.

At any rate, yesterday was the Fourth of July and I am a-feared the only picture I got was of J, half druged on allergy meds...laying in the cold grass.


lol! In other news...I'm three months along (as of yesterday), can you tell? HahahahaA!

And happily sick all the time and doing very well:-)

Hope everyone had a lovely Fourth of July!

10 comments:

Janice Phillips said...

Woohoo!!!! :-)

Sarah M. said...

Very cute. I look forward to seeing baby Becthle in the future... Are you guys going to find out what it is when that time comes or wait till birth? Names a secret? Congrats to you both.

Joshua Beall said...

Congratulations to you both! :-)

Kristen said...

Ah, you're so cute!

Stephen, Sarah, Nora, Joseph and Isaiah said...

Wow!!! Congrats Bechtle family :)

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you two! (ahhh... Three... Four?)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! We are SO excited for you guys! What an incredible blessing. You look so cute!

J said...

I don't check your blog for a couple days and you two go and get pregnant!

Or something like that.

Congrats!!!

Amy K said...

Congratulations, guys! You'll be great parents!

Joshua and Carrie Briggs said...

Yeah! Congratulations on expecting!