Monday, July 17, 2006

Mt. Rainer

This weekend our friends invited J and I to go with them to Mt. Rainer.

We saw cool things while hiking. I liked all the pretty wildflowers on the hiking trails.

This one reminds me of a very thin blue bonnet.

And this one reminds me of a daffodil(sp?) without it's nose:-)

The other cool sight (aside from the Mountain its self) was a random deer in the woods.

he was kinda hard to catch. But once he stood still...I think he liked posing for this picture.

Then, of course, there are the lovely pics of J and I with the Mt. in the background (we didn't quite make it to the top...this time;)

I guess part of the Mt. got cut off on this pic...oh well:-)

Here we are at a...waterfall:)

And here we are at a lake called...hmmm...I can't remember what it was called. But it was near the bottom of the Moutain anyway:-)

This pic is of a "Box Canyon", the glowing Angel on the side is really just my husband;) ahahahaha!

It was a fun trip, I was so tired after it though...I slept the whole way home:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Paradise. Brad and I were there last October. :) But it was cold then and not sunny. And there was snow on the ground, and Mt Rainier was hiding in the fog. Cool pics! ~Jenna