Sunday, November 15, 2009

New hobbie

Thanks to a friend at MOPS, who clued me in on the gadget "Knifty Knitter" ,I am now becoming quite the experienced knitter of little hats. The first hat I made I didn't really follow the directions on so it didn't come out right. But the second hat came out perfect and only took me about an hour to make! It sticks out kind of funny on Jade (below) because she is wearing two hair bands on each side of her head.
This pink hat I made last night, it's actually big enough it fits my head! I bought a few more yarn colors and I'm hoping to make some baby hats for friends and some more hats for Jade and me:)
Perhaps I'll even make some to give away as Christmas gifts. If you want to make hats, but two knitting needles are just to much for you. Check out the knifty knitter! It's SO easy! Jade even helps me make these!

1 comment:

Missi said...

perhaps a little:)