Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas week fun!

Yesterday morning Jonathan surprised me with an early Christmas present. He had gotten me a gift certificate to receive a Glowing Mother-to-Be massage package with an appointment already set up for later yesterday morning. It was wonderful. I got to spend nearly four hours being massaged, pedicures, facial ed, hair/scalped rubbed, aromatherapy-ed...relaxed.

After my morning/afternoon of relaxation I came home and we got ready to head to Bellevue Square for the Snowflake Lane Christmas show. Jade decided to get extra dressed up for the event and tried on the 3-D glasses we had from a movie.
When we got to Bellevue we were a bit early, so we walked around the mall. Jade's favorite store was Potterybarn Kids, where we found the cutiest little, real, pink phone!. She sat down at the desk and proceeded to make phone calls to all her friends.
The phone costs $40 but I'm REALLY tempted to buy it for her! How cute is that? It looks like a toy!
30min before the show we found a spot outside by one of the toy soldiers. Jade danced and sang along to the music.
When the show actually started it was a bit to crazy and dark for me to get any pictures, I'm pretty sure you can't see a thing in this picture I took below of one of the drummers. At the end of the show they made it "snow" all over the town with what appeared to be soap bubbles. Jade was in awe and tried to catch every single one.
After the show we got to meet all sorts of fun characters like Rudolph and toy soldier men on stilts and we even passed a Snow queen or two. Jade really wanted to meet the Snow Queen and I really wanted to get a picture of them. However, when the Snow Queen offered Jade a chance to touch her magic wand, Jade tried to take it and run. ahahaha!
It was a very fun, wonderful evening. Something I hope to do again! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Candycane said...

Aww look slike you had a great time, the phone is so precious!!

Sounds like you had a good time at the pamper session - sounds heavenly!!

xXx