Friday, December 04, 2009

Hello

While I was cutting up vegetables, getting a head start on dinner, Jade was sitting on the counter watching me. Over an over she kept asking if she could "put my fingers in the water too". After I got it all done I looked at my little love and said "I have a better idea, how about I give you a bath?" she thought for a second and said "yep, I want a bath, then I can get all wet!" :)

Earlier today while out driving around, I was in a parking lot and came to a rolling stop just slightly past the stop sign. The driver coming the opposit way began frantically yelling and point at me, telling me to stop. Normally when confronted by mean people like this I just mouth "Sorry" but not today, I mouthed and yelled right back with motions telling her "I AM STOPPING" who doesn't roll to a stop in a parking lot? Hello? Whatever. Not very Christian like or in the Christmas spirit but I had total control of my car and was NOT going to hit her.

I'm so happy that I stopped by the Family Christian Bookstore last weekend and got a few CD's for only $5! I'm not listening to wonderful Christmas music on my iPod and loving it! I'm not one to buy CD's often and I have the smallest collection known to man. One of these days I'm going to actually start buying music I like all the time.

We've had a few pretty days in a row now, well, the sun has come out for at least a few hours at a time. Jade and I have only been able to take advantage of it once, with a nice long walk, but even seeing the sun from inside the house or car windows really does wonders for your brain and energy. Thank your Lord for the bit of sunshine this week!

Hopefully we get to pick out our tree tomorrow! Woohoo! I can't wait!

No comments: