Friday, December 11, 2009

Feeling Pregnant

I feel like the last two weeks pregnancy really has been a bit of a pain. And by pain what I really mean is aching back and tired body. I'm so, so, SO very grateful I'm not sick or suffering from any food aversions but I am so very tired and feeling so very big and I'm only at the 6mon mark.

With Jade I didn't really drink much coffee, with this one I'm drinking almost a cup of coffee a day. I feel like I can't survive without it. And yet, I know I just need more rest, more water and more exercise. Why is it when we are tired and sad those are some of the first things that we forget about?

Tonight is a work party that I'm looking forward to. We have a sitter so it's just Jonathan and me. I like those kind of events. Of course, I love bringing my sweety girl with me everywhere too...but sometimes you just need a little break.
Saturday I'm throwing a small Christmas party at my house. I can't wait to have friends over and play games and laugh and not think about chores or cooking or drinking enough water. LOL

I like being pregnant when I also know a lot of other pregnant ladies. It does help put things in perspective when one friend can't keep anything down and the other can't gain any weight where as others can barely move. I really don't have it that bad.

Did I mention this is a pregnancy post? LOL

Oh, we have a name. Do you want to hear? Of course you do!! hee, hee. We are naming our little guy "Cutter David Bechtle". There are some cool things about Cutter's name, one...his initials are the same as his Great Grandfather Bechtle, two his middle name is the same as his Grandpa Bechtle and three...we got the idea for his first name from our favorite coffee shop!! *grin*

I do plan on having a backup girls name, just in case those ultrasound photos were WAY off, hee, hee. But I'm thinking they are right and probably we won't need a backup name. As soon as we figure out what that name is though, I'm sure I'll want to share it.
I'm not one for secrets. It runs in my family;)

Washington has had wonderful chilly weather this whole week! Temps as low as 7degrees and days chilly and sunny and cool. I love, love, love it! I love Washington. We get the wonderful cold and so far no horrible icy or snow or other driving hazards. I hear snow is on the forecast for tonight...but I don't mind since I won't be driving...Jonathan will!

I'm pretty positive I'm completely done with all my Christmas shopping! I say "pretty positive" because the only way I'm not done is if I decide to buy gifts for people I wasn't first planning on buying gifts for. And in that case, those presents don't really count. Because I bought all the gifts for everyone I was PLANNING on buying gifts for. See? So I'm done. Granted I didn't buy a ton of gifts this year, I didn't get any for the nieces or nephews, and not all the Aunts and Uncles...and Jonathan did most of his/our shopping the day after Thanksgiving so I didn't have much to get for him. But even still...I'm done.

I guess that is all for now. I better get the baby girl up and start this day!

No comments: