Thursday, October 26, 2006

Babies getting bigger

I wish I had a picture to show you all just how fat and happy I am getting. I tell you what, I never thought I'd see my belly expand to the size it now finds itself into.

I had a lovely little Dr.'s appointment yesterday, I'm starting into my third trimester now and I'm measuring the same amount of centimeters as I am weeks along ( so 28 weeks, 28 cm).

The only thing I have found discounserting recently is the fact that the baby seems to think my belly is a punching bag. Does anyone remember my freaking out post about the fact I hadn't felt the baby move yet and I really, really wanted to? Well, I'm feeling the baby now! *BAM* with its left foot *BAM* with its right. I swear the baby is dancing inside me or finding it a fun activity to hit one side of my belly and then push itself to the other side and hit me hard there as well. Its kind of fun in some ways, but sometimes, if the baby is super active right after I eat. EK! Upset stomach here I come!

At any rate, the baby is getting bigger and so is my belly. I know January isn't that far off...but I do hope it comes quickly!

2 comments:

Amy K said...

I definitely remember Meredith using my insides as a punching bag! Have you felt a kick in the ribs yet? I remember she would stretch and push against my rips with her feet. :-P

The good news for you (you planned this very nicely Missi) :) is that you are due right after the holidays and that time of year always goes by so fast anyway!

Missi said...

lol! Well, of course, I planned to have the baby right after the holidays just for that reason:)
Yes, the baby likes to explore punching all aspects of my insides...ribs as well:)