Friday, October 06, 2006

My brother

My brother GJ came to visit me, late Wednesday night. It was his birthday, so we threw him a party. We made him blow out all 27 candles and I wrapped his tiny gift card in a big box so he thought he was getting something really cool! Hee, hee. Fooled him.

Yesterday was beautiful, and I just so happened to have the day off of work. So I took him to our local Farmers Market (http://www.farmers-market.org/) and we bought fresh fruit, veggies and some meat. Yum:)

He brought me a sewing machine from my Mom. Its a cool sewing machine, it has a computer type screen on it and lots of buttons. I don't know a thing about sewing machines, so it ought to be interesting learning to use it. Mom says it needs a "tune up" but other then that, its a "Great" machine. A tune up huh? Sounds like a car now doesn't it. It even comes with a peddle, I wonder how fast I can get this thing to go:)

Here is a random picture of Me, my sis and my friend. This was taken like a year ago, we are in our kick butt stance, as we were about to beat up some "bad guys". Frankly, I'd say we are pretty good, we'd put those "Charlie Angel" characters to shame, that's for sure.
So watch out, if the three of us are around, no one stands a chance at beating us up.

Ok, so Mrs. Random is gonna get back to what she was doing before. Peace out

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

lol...I love that pic of you guys. That was a fun night!