Monday, October 30, 2006

We carved our pumpkin this weekend!

Yes, ladies and gentleman JB and I carved our first pumpkin this weekend. I must say we make a fabulous team. JB does all the hard work like scrapping the insides and cutting out the top, etc, and I draw the face and tell him when he is doing something wrong:) muwahahaha!

I actually made a dorky little video of our pumpkin carving time you can check it out on "You Tube": Check it Out

In other news I am sure I saw Jeff Daniels twin at our bus stop this morning, JB bought me orange gerbar daisies in honor of fall and today is a beautiful day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that video. That was SOOOOO much fun. But... um.... it isn't 2007 yet my dear. It's still 2006.

Missi said...

LOL! OMG! I can't believe I put 2007.LOL!

Missi said...

ok...I think I fixed the date, thanks for letting me know! lol

Janice Phillips said...

LOL...that was the funniest thing I've seen all day...ok, all week...oh wait, it's only Monday...hmm. Anyway it was so funny! And great to see/hear you guys live and in color! But Missi, you were getting your face a little too close to that knife and I was cringing thinking things could get messy!! Marvin is a nice addition to your little family, even if he will only last a few weeks.

Missi said...

JB was getting scared with how I was holding the knife too! If i had the sound on you'd hear his comments:) Glad it made you smile!

Rachelle said...

That was really cool! Mom says I might get to meet Marvin when I come to stay with you!-Ben